Re: Can not join squad error code 2

by endethdemon

Original Post

Can not join squad error code 2

★★ Novice

I have had this issue for over 3 weeks. Anytime I try to join a squad I get "Can not join squad try again later Error code 2". I can create a squad  and players can join it. I have tried power cycling xbox, clearing mac addresses, deleting and downloading gamer tag and deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked. Any help greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 7 (2,752 Views)

@endethdemon wrote:

I have had this issue for over 3 weeks. Anytime I try to join a squad I get "Can not join squad try again later Error code 2". I can create a squad  and players can join it. I have tried power cycling xbox, clearing mac addresses, deleting and downloading gamer tag and deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked. Any help greatly appreciated. 

@endethdemon when this occurs are you trying to join a friend's squad when he is in game?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 7 (2,735 Views)

★★ Novice
No, I go to squad and try to join any squad with open spot that is not locked. I can go to social and create a squad then players can join my squad and sometimes I can spawn on them and manage squad and sometimes I can't.
Message 3 of 7 (2,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Pictures of error. I can only create a squad if I go to social in menu.

Message 4 of 7 (2,678 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm on PS4 and I have the same situation.

It start when I enter a game .

Message 5 of 7 (2,378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me, any solution (i play on pc)

Message 6 of 7 (975 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield V, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (859 Views)