Can Not Save in Franchise Mode

by RLPMOG

Original Post

Can Not Save in Franchise Mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to load Franchise on PS4 I get a cannot save warning that says you have to delete another application or video clip larger than 3.15MB on the system storage... I have over 450GB of space so why do I have to delete anything. That being said I deleted some apps and then restarted system and I keep getting same message.

Message 1 of 4 (451 Views)

Re: Can Not Save in Franchise Mode

Community Manager

@RLPMOG 

In the past, I have seen that rebuilding your PS4 database can help with this type of error.

Boot your console in safe mode and then choose option 5, Rebuild Database.

Note, this process can take a long time so maybe try it at the end of the day and let it run overnight.

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/s...

Let us know how this goes, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry 

Thanks for responding. I will try to make this short. This is my son’s game, so I wanted to figure out if he did something wrong and did not know it. I went into the saved files in franchise mode and noticed he had numerous files. I deleted all of the files because he said he did not know where they came from.

I told him to start a new franchise, so far everything is good. If we encounter the message again I will try what you suggested.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

Community Manager

@RLPMOG 

You are welcome, let us know if you need help at some point.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (420 Views)