Re: Can I still buy an Apex Coin on my clueless banned account?

by iYF-SAYONARA

Original Post

Can I still buy an Apex Coin on my clueless banned account?

★★ Novice

My account was banned even though i sent them the case  to solve and it pop up that i was cheating again and again. I'm not cheater or a hacker.

i have 3 heirlooms and around 200 legendary skins. i dont want to lose it. And up coming event will come on the way.

my question is Can I still buy an Apex Coin on my banned account? I've spend so much time on it. I wish and hope that my account will back to normal. Sorry for my bad English.

Message 1 of 4 (402 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @iYF-SAYONARA

I'm not positive that you could still purchase coins on a suspended or banned account, but I wouldn't recommend it. I think it would be best to wait until you hear back from the Terms of Service team to see if they can remove the ban. That way you don't spend money on coins that you aren't able to use. 

Unfortunately we don't have a way of seeing how long a TOS investigation might take. They review bans on a case-by-case basis, so it can vary depending on how many they're working through. They will get back to you via email as soon as possible, so keep an eye out for a response. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you @EA_Kent 
I did nothing during game time and i was banned without reason. and I dont have hope to get it back. cause every time i sent them the help message they respond with this.

Hello,

We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses on this matter.

Thank you,
EA Terms of Service
Message 3 of 4 (337 Views)

★★ Novice

If they going to banned and I still can enter the game , they're should terminate the account it easy for us. It's hurt when u can login in to ur account and play the game but cant go through the match. it's really hurt.

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)