Re: Can I change permanent ban to suspension

by R3VOLT97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I change permanent ban to suspension

★★ Novice

Is there any chance to change "permanent (not sure if its permanent as its not said, but there is no end date)" ban to a week or two ? like its my second suspension, I was at fault after being harassed for half game to just type "you tard" (I know I shouldn't) but second suspension to be perma for this c'mon

Message 1 of 11 (1,616 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Dufyas  when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,511 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Dufyas  when it comes to banned accounts, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and to dispute your ban, please follow our EA Help link: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

If you already reached out and now waiting, keep waiting is all I can recommend.

/Atic

Message 2 of 11 (1,512 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Did they remove the ban? EA's ban system is really weird. 

Message 3 of 11 (1,430 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Mine was 2 suspensions , 7 week lenght and now perma for hateful speech . I report abusive voice chat and text chat cursing my mother and haven't heard from them , you know when u report and it's been succesful you get an email after a while confirming it's been taken care of . If you do wanna curse just go in voice chat , it's totally ignored ..

Message 4 of 11 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hola buenos dias a mi tambien este fin de semana me aparecio un a nuncio de bloqueo en el mercado de transferencia y la verdad no se porque, me dice el aviso que revise mi correo pero nunca enviaron nada y que yo sepa no he hecho nada, no se si mi cuenta fue hackeada, la vez pasada me robaron jugadores y monedas en aquel entonces hice el denuncio y la persona que me atendió nunca encontró nada realice cambio de seguridad y ahora estoy suspendido o bloqueado y no se porque alguien que me pueda ayudar con esto el juego sin el mercado de transferencia no es lo mismo, de ante mano les agradesco la ayuda oportuna.

Message 5 of 11 (996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"If you do wanna curse just go in voice chat". That's exactly what I've learned from my own perm ban: that * was calling me "Chinese sh**it" and I typed "fa99ot", so I got perman banned meanwhile he didn't suffer at all.

Message 6 of 11 (676 Views)

★ Apprentice

yeah for some reason r*t*a**ed is a high alert word for them , just got 168h suspension on my 2nd account haha . I have a lot of footage with players heavily cursing , think i'll spread it around fb pages raising some attention about this 

Message 7 of 11 (652 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Yeah but I've tried that and EA doesn't seem to give a 💩
Message 8 of 11 (317 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TwinSoap Me too brother.😔
Message 9 of 11 (316 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@R3VOLT97 Deadass bro its literally unfair asf😭