Re: Campaign skins bugged

by SnubSnIpEs

Original Post

Campaign skins bugged

★★★ Newbie
So, I have fully completed the story. Finished it on hard, done all codex challenges, and grabbed all of the field manuals. I got the pop-up for all of the single player skins unlocked for multiplayer. Problem is though, 3 of them won't show up in my inventory.
The skins that won't show up are the Desert Dweller, Trench Clearer, and Black Bess skins. I checked my inventory, in-game character customization, and they're not there at all. When I check the Battlefield Companion app, all of them are unlocked, except for the Black Bess skin still. I have tried equipping the Desert Dweller and Trench Clearer, but they won't show up when I'm playing online.
This bothers me a lot because I've put a lot of work into retrieving them, and still don't own the skins. I play on Xbox, if that helps in any way possible.
Message 1 of 2 (701 Views)

Re: Campaign skins bugged

★★★ Newbie
Update on the skins:
I went back on Battlefield a few days later, and the rest if the skins were finally unlocked. I guess all you have to do is wait a bit while Dice updates your character profile or something.
Message 2 of 2 (661 Views)