Re: Campaign/select mission

by nothinghead

Original Post

Campaign/select mission

★★★★ Apprentice
Xbox One X - played through campaign but can only the first 3 missions show up on select mission, no other options are available. Have tried re installation but no change. Any help would be great
Message 1 of 10 (911 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.. My guess its a bug coming from the trial when I played the first 3 missions.. did you play the 10 hr trail? Ill try and see what I can find out..

Message 2 of 10 (883 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yes I played the trial as well
Message 3 of 10 (872 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  It's also not updating my hidden items when I go back and find them in the campaign.  I evidently will never get those achievements no matter how hard I collect them.  Has anyone tried a reinstall?

Message 4 of 10 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Oh and I'm on a PC and played the trial too.

Message 5 of 10 (846 Views)

★★★ Novice

I reinstalled.. nothing helped.. I think what I read from another post is its because the "Trial account" is still  on your account.. so I think we just have to wait for them to come up with a fix for it

Message 6 of 10 (839 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just spent an hour chatting with 2 agents from the CS to reach the ridiculous idea that it is best to either post here and look for a community provided solution or wait for the Early Access to expire and then contact them again. Apparently, this might be a bug or the feature to replay the other missions could be locked for the duration of the Early Access.

I was left speechless and still looking for a solution. 

Message 7 of 10 (833 Views)

★★★ Novice

All right guys, I have a fix, but you might not like it...

So I talked to EA Support and he game me a few trouble shootings to try. I only did the first two, The first being reset mac address which I'm sure had nothing to do with the fix.. What I did have to do was delete the "cloud saves" that is under your username. 

DELETE CLOUD SAVES

1. On Home, pull the right trigger, and then press A to open My games and apps.
2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
3. Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
4. Choose Delete everywhere.
5. Restart Console

the part that sucks is that you have to start a new campaign. I didn't lose any achievements or rewards, but I did have to start again. I was skeptical about having to restart but I loved the story so much that it isn't a big deal. plus I am playing it on the hardest difficulty on top of making sure to find all the collectibles!

Hopefully this works for you if that's what you decide to do.

Message 8 of 10 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue on the Xbox One X. Finished the campaign and only had the "trial" missions in Mission Select. I'd rather not have to start completely over by deleting the save file.....
Message 9 of 10 (802 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

having the same problem so i tried to "repair" my game files and now all my progress is gone alone with arcade progress and all milestones associated with single player and arcade Frown

Message 10 of 10 (787 Views)