Campaign mode in MUT crashes when loading into a challenge

by omegavt

Original Post

Re: Campaign mode in MUT crashes when loading into a challenge

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, no love with that solution here ether. Spending a bit of coin getting these different coaches and stadiums to fix a problem in the coding. Even changed my unis... I has to be something with a Dolphins home stadium, coach or uniforms since it only happens on Dolphins home game challenges.

Message 61 of 97 (485 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is stupid it says solved but like it’s not close to being solved and I’m getting mad cause this is a waste of money at this point I’d like a refund or some type of reward as like an apology like a card or coins cause I’m about to take the game back 

Message 62 of 97 (473 Views)

Community Manager

@slushie7xttv@omegavt@aforsmark@kovens06@JSapler

Thank you to those of you who have posted the requested details on this issue.

We are still in the process of investigating. I have no fix date at this time.

Any further updates will be posted on this thread.

barry.png
Message 63 of 97 (455 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope this gets fixed soon it just cost me in solo battles froze in loading screen against the bears got the L for so awesome 

Message 64 of 97 (447 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Try also changing your team name. That finally got me past on of the Dolphin challenges, (but not the other, that still is in permaload)

Message 65 of 97 (431 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Changing my stadium to Pittsburgh coach and stadium got me through the training and journey solo but the HoF one still doesn’t work

good to see a title update released today with no fix for this in. It’s really poor and I’m expecting some very good compensation in game for not being able to play game modes 

Message 66 of 97 (421 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry If this challenge isn’t fixed by September 10 can I have a refund on the game and my mut points 

Message 67 of 97 (397 Views)

Re: madden 19 solo wont load

★★★ Newbie
Yes bro the same exact solo won’t load for me either it just has an infinity load where it never gets in
Message 68 of 97 (363 Views)

Re: madden 19 solo wont load

★★ Novice

Gamertag: smoothie2931
Persona ID: ?
Which Solo(s) are affected: Journey solo #73 vs dolphins.
Timestamp August 21 and August 22
Error message: None, just cycling lthrough loading screens.

Message 69 of 97 (346 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can now add the second solo challenge to my list, which means I am now indefinitely stuck on two separate challenge sets.

Gamertag:  GambitOwnsYou

Challenges Affected:  Training Camp 12 and Journey-Comeback Season 3- Ryan Tannehill.

TimeStamps:  Dozens of times, most recently at 11:25am cst 8/22/18.

Also, I have tried all of the other suggestions from people here (Quick Presentation, Different coach, stadium, etc).  Nothing has worked.  The Dolphins are also my chosen team for favorite on my user profile.  So now I am wondering if there is any correlation with that.

Message 70 of 97 (332 Views)