Re: Campaign mode in MUT crashes when loading into a challenge

by 21HaGotEm

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Campaign mode in MUT crashes when loading into a challenge

★★★ Novice

All my other game modes work except for campaign. When I enter the game as it loads it freezes, black screens, and quits out of the game.

Message 1 of 97 (3,131 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

This was happening to me, what I did was change my stadium from a closed area (Falcons) to an open area (Patriots) and then change my presentation mode from simulated to quick. See if that works for you

View in thread

Message 9 of 97 (4,244 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
Now my diamond challenge mode in solo battles crashes as well
Message 2 of 97 (3,103 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem when loading in to any game for me as well. It will crash my game 80% of the time

Message 3 of 97 (3,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It’s happpening to me too. Ea is telling me that it’s my connection, but that’s not the case lol my connection is great. It’s only the campaign challenges for me. Specifically the first one against the redskins. I’m pissed because I can’t progress
Message 4 of 97 (3,071 Views)

Xbox one MADDEN 19 - crashes in loading screen

★ Novice

My game freezes and then crashes everytime I go to play a solo challenge in mut. I can do everything else, except play an actual game.  Please, can I get some help.

Message 5 of 97 (3,086 Views)

Re: Xbox one MADDEN 19 - crashes in loading screen

★★★ Newbie
Mine does the same thing
Message 6 of 97 (3,059 Views)

Re: Xbox one MADDEN 19 - crashes in loading screen

★★★ Newbie

Same here they need to hotfix it or so.ething this is why we paid more so we can play early now we don't get to and I feel they need to compensate us with mut points or something because an entire day is gone wait g for them to fix it so we can play a single game of football we paid for

Message 7 of 97 (3,051 Views)

madden 19 solo wont load

★ Novice

Hey, I try to load the solo called (Swimming in the wrong direction) its the final solo in the first set of team diamond solos but it just loads different loading screens but never actual loads the solo challenge, which is very frustrating because its holding me back from completing objectives.  

Message 8 of 97 (3,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was happening to me, what I did was change my stadium from a closed area (Falcons) to an open area (Patriots) and then change my presentation mode from simulated to quick. See if that works for you

Message 9 of 97 (4,245 Views)

MUT 19 Solo Challenges Freeze and Crash the Game

★★★ Newbie

Every time I attempt to load a solo challenge it freezes and kicks me back to the Xbox Home and quits the game. It first started on the Campaign Challenges and once I started on the diamond challenges it started to freeze as well. Now I can't load any Solo Challenges on MUT 19. What can I do and is anyone else experiencing this issue. 

Message 10 of 97 (2,980 Views)