Campaign Crash

by tifftakenote45

Original Post

Campaign Crash

★ Novice

I can't play any of the campaigns under the Legacy tab. It kicks me out every time! 

Message 1 of 7 (781 Views)

Re: Campaign Crash

Community Manager

@tifftakenote45  Hi, when did this start for you? Does the game crash/do you get an error message?

Can you try restarting your device then check again?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (763 Views)

★ Novice

It started with the North Pole event. Now with the Lunar event it is the same. I've restarted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times. Nothing helps. 

Every time I go to the legacy tab under campaigns and click on the first event it takes me to the team page and when I click to play it kicks me out of the game... every time!

Message 3 of 7 (751 Views)

Community Manager

If you try making a throwaway account (make sure your main account is linked first) can you play any of the Legacy events?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 7 (743 Views)

★ Novice

If I make a new throw away account the legacy events don't show up... I'm assuming because there is no legacy team, but I  don't know.

Message 5 of 7 (734 Views)

Community Manager

That's odd, I have an account that I'm sure was only created this season and I get some of the Legacy events. 

Do you have access to another phone, that you can try logging into your main account with to test?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 7 (725 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I tried logging in to my account on another phone and still can't okay the legacy events. 

Message 7 of 7 (709 Views)