I was having the crash problem from the beginnig.
The game worked for 2-5 minutes and after that it was closing itself/freezing(so that only reset would worked) /tuning off pc/poping bluescreens. I was trying to found any solution for this on HQ and I found many so I'm writing them now maybe they help somebody.
- turn off Origin in game
- play in borderless not fullscreen
- reinstall graphic drivers
- if u have ANY Overclocking (in BIOS or MSI afterburner etc.) U HAVE TO TURN IT TO DEFAULT in my case this was causing bluescreens and crashing of the game
- apparently having Evo 9 is bad
- having any paint jobs is bad
- having any visual parts upgraded is bad too
- reinstalling Visual C++ helped someone
- opening game as an administrator
- opening game from origin store
- switching the game compatibility mode (Google it to found exact solution)
- if your computer does not have the minimal requirements your NFS wont open
That is all I found, maybe something helps u
Good luck cause u will need it