Re: CPU limited with i5 8600k ... WTF DICE

by N4v1s

Original Post

★★ Guide

No dude i did this switch just one day ago. And it's currently the best experience. 

But i want to know why they are not able to fix this 100% CPU usage. Battlefield is the only one to be poorly optimized. 

Message 11 of 15 (679 Views)

★★ Pro

Now I´m really confused by you. First you say you´re having a worth experience than you had with you old GPU and now you say it is the best experience you had? Are you even trying my suggested ideas or are you just frustraded by the usage number of your cpu? I have a 9900K in my setup and its usage was at 100% before I changed my settings, so it might as well work for you. Standard smile

Message 12 of 15 (676 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

For the moment i tried all the tips. I'm waiting for a new magic tip, but i think i'm done with all. 

Yes for sure i'm frustrated by this usage dude ! It's totally insane ! It's the worst game optimized with feet. 

Everybody in my team stopped the game cuz it's poorly optimized. 

And yes it's a bit annoying to buy a new GPU and get lower perf than before ! 

EDIT : i spoke about settings switch. I tried everything and i have currently the best experience with DX12 FFR OFF etc. But i'm open to know new tips and new optimization. 

Message 13 of 15 (667 Views)

★★ Pro

Are you at least getting decent FPS ingame? In that case you might actually run into a CPU bottleneck with the 6 threads. You can try choosing higher graphics settings until you run into a GPU bottleneck. That might help with the problems you´re getting due to the CPU running at 100%.

Message 14 of 15 (648 Views)

★★ Guide

Sure i get decent fps but it's not smooth. (Between 110 - 150 fps) 

I tried to upgrade scale resolution but it didn't reduce cpu usage :/ 

Message 15 of 15 (640 Views)