CPU Usage 100% Hardcore FPS Drops not Playable

by Skl3roSe

Original Post

CPU Usage 100% Hardcore FPS Drops not Playable

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Everyone Standard smile

I wanted to try Anthem again, thought maybe the game has improved. Unfortunately, the game is unplayable for me. My Ryzen 3600 is constantly 100% overloaded and my RTX 3060ti whistles from the last hole. Really hard Fps drops from 100+ to 1 FPS.

Everything is lagging. I have the feeling my PC is about to explode Standard smile Of course I used google, but none of the solutions described there were of any use. Now the question is whether I still have hope and why Bioware doesn't optimize it.

Even the new and totally buggy Cyberpunk 2077 works fine for me.not to speak of another gamese question to EA / BIOWARE what kind of * is this ??. The game is so old and you can't get it done? So and here of course my

specs: Ryzen 3600

RTX 3060ti

SSD-NVME (no hdd) WINDOWS 10 16GB RAM

Message 1 of 6 (825 Views)

Re: CPU Usage 100% Hardcore FPS Drops not Playable

Champion (Retired)

Anthem is very CPU and RAM intensive, but not so much on GPU unfortunately, so the problem likely lies with your RAM, which tends to be the source of a lot of issues.

At the current moment, I wouldn't expect any optimization passes on the game to happen until they launch the new version. There's no news on when that will be though.

Message 2 of 6 (789 Views)

@Skl3roSe   can you send a dxdiag file so we can see more in detail....

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 3 of 6 (783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

of course comrade

but unfortunately I will have to wait until the Bioware team will fix the game in 100 years Frown Yesterday determined 3 hours tried the solutions from google.  CPU. and GPU no way .... laggs on ULtra .. laggs on LOW lags everywhere ... haha ​​Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (763 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

here a picture of the ram test looks good what doesn't suit the game here: D

ramtest.png

Message 5 of 6 (757 Views)

@Skl3roSe  you should be able to play on ultra with your rig......what's your internet connection, I saw a gaming dongle.....your problems might come from connection quality or stability....

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 6 of 6 (720 Views)