CONNECT PS4 APEX ACCOUNT TO PC

by BIGalasik

Original Post

Re: CONNECT PS4 APEX ACCOUNT TO PC

Community Manager

Hey all, thanks for posting to share your feedback with us.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 144 (6,026 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko  Now that the crossplay it's gonna be available, there is a way to transfer ps4 account to pc?

Message 22 of 144 (5,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BIGalasik hi i do not know how to connect my pc account when playing apex legends on ps4. PLEASE HELP.
Message 23 of 144 (5,935 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MenuMarino cross progress is not something which is coming to Apex Legends. As such you will not be able to transfer your account from one platform to another. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 24 of 144 (5,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko   Completely typical of EA to not include something like cross-save/progress into a game when they knew people would be interested in it. seeing as how all of Apex's major competition are already cross platform and people didnt have to choose between platforms to play with friends.

So now, i get to choose. do i play on console(which i consider to be far inferior to PC) because otherwise i'll loose anything i've earned, will earn or have paid for by switching? Or do i start from scratch on my preferred platform because now(or soon) not only can i play on PC with my friends, who don't have gaming PCs, but also because the game will look, run and feel better for me? 

I honestly didn't think i could lose any more respect for the company responsible for the "battlefront 2 controversy" but hey, look at yall! setting new bars...

You know all of your players want this. it hurts no one, and helps keep PAYING customers happy. However, your company stand point on it is something along the line of 'we don't care that you have an Origin/EA account and are likely going to have to link the 2 anyways, since both will have the same email. to bad, pay again' 

Sincerely,

Disappointed

Message 25 of 144 (5,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the wraith heirloom on ps4 but then i switched to pc and used the same account but on pc my states were reset and i didnt have the kunai on pc

Message 26 of 144 (5,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yh i had the same problem and I was really upset because I had an heirloom on the ps4 account and 1000 kills. Now im lvl 1 and have everything lost. Will this be fixed when cross platform comes out?

Message 27 of 144 (5,789 Views)

★★★ Newbie

since crossplay has been announced will that let us link accounts? Could you give us any info on when crossplay will be available?

Message 28 of 144 (5,748 Views)

★★ Novice
@RealJuicy9
Year: 2020
Season: Fall
Month: Unknown
Message 29 of 144 (5,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So now that Cross Platform has been confirmed for Fall, can we get cream on top an make our PS4 unlocked content available on PC or vice-versa?

Message 30 of 144 (5,687 Views)