CONNECT PS4 APEX ACCOUNT TO PC

by BIGalasik

Original Post

Re: CONNECT PS4 APEX ACCOUNT TO PC

★★★ Newbie

We're approaching 3 years since this thread. If it hasn't been included by now it never will be. EA are money sucking scum bags who wish to exploit people wherever financially possible. I have 3+ years of stats and cosmetics down the drain. Cheers EA 

Message 141 of 144 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have spent almost 2000 dollars on cosmetics in apex. I have over 10,000 kills. Players like me may play on pc and we may end up purchasing more cosmetics...

But.

We will lose trust in EA (which is happening) due to it being clear that they are not interested what the customer wants

the CUSTOMER has been requesting for years for this to be done. 

Make the phone call. Get it done.

I promise you its costing you more money than its making u.

Some of us customers would feel more comfortable spending money in a platform that gives us a good experience and HAS OUR INTERESTS IN MIND.

Message 142 of 144 (607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is bizzare!

I downloaded Apex to PC after playing on PS4 for 5 seasons and spending a sh*tton on cosmetics to find out i have to start over.

I can't imagine myself doing it, I wouldn't even consider to not be able to use the same account, so out of place, so out of reality.
Good luck with your game, lol

Message 143 of 144 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Friend. Why did you spend $2,000 on cosmetics in a video game? Why would you do that? Are you rich?

Message 144 of 144 (245 Views)