by Yorha2BNieRR

Original Post

Re: CONNECT PS4 APEX ACCOUNT TO PC

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko yayayay
Message 131 of 144 (1,765 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will there ever be cross progress or no?

Message 132 of 144 (1,632 Views)

★ Novice

Prob not how else would they get you to spend money twice.

Message 133 of 144 (1,602 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seeing how people have spent money, lots of money on this game and hours of gameplay and progression and how pissed we are that we can’t transfer our data over cross platform, why don’t y’all fix that? That’s just the smart and logical thing to do before you lose everyone who plays this game 😒

Message 134 of 144 (1,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CallMeDeckstar He's 100% right.
Message 135 of 144 (1,481 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko 

Are there any updates yet?

How did the team respond when you told them about this problem?

I too recently switched to PC.

On PS4 I'm level 242, have all the Legends, some nice skins I really like and even like 1100 Apex Coins saved up through the battlepasses.

It's really sucks that all the time and effort I put in this game is now gone.

It will take ages to even unlock all the Legends.

KIP

Message 136 of 144 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also not happy about this answer but I really don't understand why people keep asking the same question when EA was extremely clear in post #24. The answer is NO and NEVER

Message 137 of 144 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie

BRO, it has now been what like 4-3 years and they are still not doing anything bro i want my ACCOUNT ON PC GODDAMNIT i have been playing apex for A goddamn  LONG TIME ever since season 2 truly dissappointing too see all of this and still no cross progress i have been so bored my friends keep calling me a noob because i don't have anything i don't even have my levels ETC. like this is THE STUPIDIST THING EVER LIKE I HAVE NEVER BEEN UPSET WITH A GAME COMPANY LIKE MY JESUS JUST GIVE US cross-progress THAT'S all we want . LIKE SERIOUSLY come ON EA...    

Message 138 of 144 (1,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

let us transfer our ps4 xbox nintendo ea accounts to pc like COME ON EA cross-progress would be so nice to have we could play your game have fun. BUT NO BECAUSE EA SAYS WE WANT YOUR MONEY and we don't give people what they want until the game dies like EA we just want to play a game with our accounts is that so hard to ask like IT'S BEEN 4-3 YEARS NOW AND YOU still didn't do it , JUST DO IT

Message 139 of 144 (1,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please do, I am a level 500+, been playing since before seasons came into this game. Rarely play now on my PC. This patch would be simple and would keep your long term gamers who made Apex as big as it is. Thank you!

Message 140 of 144 (393 Views)