CODE NET EVERY GAME

by rampardzz

Original Post

CODE NET EVERY GAME

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been getting code:net every single match for the past 2 weeks. It has started to happen after the update for Chaos Event update came out. Huge lag spikes either or I get code:net i will be attaching a video from my stream that shows how it is. I have done all the troubleshooting such as:

》DNS Flushing

》Cache Clearance 

》DNS Changing to Google

》UOTrace 

And so many others, a lot of pakistanj players have been experiencing with same and different ISPs at the same time since the same date. I have been tweeting st EA Help for the past week but nothing came up.

Ease fix this, I want to play the game I love

Link for the video : https://twitter.com/rampardz/status/1374767399501709319?s=19

Message 1 of 9 (316 Views)

Re: CODE NET EVERY GAME

★★★★★ Apprentice
@rampardzz i haveve tried them too, nothing worked
Message 2 of 9 (312 Views)

★ Guide

same error playing from pakistan , tried contacting dev's on twitter / reddit but no response , they only care if some famous player complains about something.

Message 3 of 9 (309 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@OFIS-Xyed literally man no one is noticing our community the way things has been. We need to just be able to play the game man really badly havent played in a 2 weeks and 2 days
Message 4 of 9 (302 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I play Apex Legends on PS5 and I’ve been getting code:net in every single game I play despite of the servers. I either lag in the game or I get kicked back to the lobby/main menu. This keeps going on and I waste my time in trying to play the game with so much lag only to see myself back to the main menu with either code:net, code:wheel, codeTongue outin or code:leaf. 

I’ve contacted the EA a lot of times but all I hear is “We’re investigating/working on it”. They’ve been saying that for the past 2 weeks ever since the update came out. 

Kindly take this issue into consideration and do the needful so that everybody who’s been facing these can play the game. 

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 9 (284 Views)

★ Guide
@rampardzz try twitter and mention all dev's and doing more people they might notice , its 2 weeks its not gonna fix on its own
Message 6 of 9 (282 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@OFIS-Xyed Brother you can look at my Twitter with @Rampardz and my viewers and me have been doing it. You retweeting and helping would be also helpful. We gotta come together as a community to do this
Message 7 of 9 (279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im a casual apex player and it is really upsetting to say this but the whole pakistani community has been facing code:net issues and also code:wheel, code:leaf lol what is this? are u making a fool out of us by saying that it is our fault when all of this began after the new update that apex legends came up with?????? i have asked all the EA people and they only say *try the troubleshooting method* lol i have tried that so many times and i also did UO trace test my ping is perfect so it is definitely an issue from ur side pls fix this * its really bad. dont blame our community for ur fault and take a serious action towards this so that we all can play.

Message 8 of 9 (240 Views)

★ Guide
@rampardzz seems like they don't want to fix the problem
Message 9 of 9 (224 Views)