Re: CODE 301

by EA_Kent

Original Post

CODE 301

★ Novice

“unable to complete EA account sign in (code 301). See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information.” This is all I get. 3 days now and I can’t log in? Any idea what this is? Cause apparently EA themselves don’t because I have found absolutely 0 answers. 

Message 1 of 7 (759 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @gee4oo

Which platform are you trying to log in on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (718 Views)

★ Novice

PlayStation 4

Message 3 of 7 (706 Views)

Community Manager

@gee4oo 

Gotcha, thanks!

Can we try out some connection troubleshooting steps to see if we can get you logged back in? When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same error message after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into the same error message after you've been able to give that a shot. Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (688 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the tips man. Unfortunately I’ve tried just about everything listed on both. I run into the same issue every time. I get to the loading screen and then it’s error code 301 from there on out. 

Message 5 of 7 (680 Views)

Community Manager

@gee4oo 

Thanks for giving it a shot. 

Do you have another PSN ID on your PS4? If so, could you try logging into Apex Legends with that account to see if you run into this same error? Let me know what happens once you've had the chance to give it a try. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (662 Views)

Error code 301 PlayStation 4

★★★ Novice

This is the most annoying thing I've ever had to deal with. When I open Apex it loads fine until the part when it says press x to continue then it takes 3 minutes just to show "unable to complete EA Account sign in [code 301]. see ea.com /unable-to-connect for additional information." I looked over most of the troubleshooting methods and non of them worked. Please help me figure this out 

Message 7 of 7 (553 Views)