[CLOSED] - Lags since In the Name of the Tsar Update

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Lags since In the Name of the Tsar Update

★★★ Newbie

- Platform: PS4.

- Server Region: Oceania (or Asia pacific - which ever it's called).

- ISP: Optus Wireless Broadband (4G).

- Game mode: Conquest.

- Map: All maps (mainly Tsar DLC maps as thats all I've been playing since I downloaded the recent Tsar update/DLC release.

- Average Ping: usually 20-50, but now spikes anywhere from 40 to 200 mainly over 100 PING. Issue also occurred when the last PS4 Battlefield 1 update occurred a couple of months ago.

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen (if applicable, see below): Have seen both Warning and Severe icons for all four icons (Server: Server Performance, Client: Packet Loss, High Latency, Latency Variation) - usually appears when Ping is high.

- I am experiencing lag (Yes / No): Yes, rubber banding as well, and jittery delayed movement left and right (fast delayed turning when looking left and right).

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed (Yes / No): Yes at times, and have experienced no bullets registering hits but grenades hitting and revives still working.

- Extra Info

Message 161 of 265 (1,075 Views)

★ Novice

- Platform (PC / PS4 / XOne): Pc

- Server Region: US West

- ISP: Spectrum

- Game mode: Conquest

- Map: ALL

- Average Ping: 18-25

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen (if applicable, see below): Packet loss, High Latency, Latency Variation and Low FPS mainly get warnings but does drop to severe

- I am experiencing lag (Yes / No): Horrible, horrible lag

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed (Yes / No): Yes

Message 162 of 265 (1,060 Views)

★ Novice

- Platform: PC

- Server Region: Europe

- ISP: Deutsche Telekom

- Game mode: Conquest

- Map: All Maps

- Average Ping: 5-20

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen: Server performance

- I am experiencing lag: Yes

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed: Yes, sometimes a kill notification shows up 10-20 seconds later

- Extra Info: All Conquest Servers have LAAAAAG !!!!

Message 163 of 265 (1,054 Views)

★★ Novice

- Platform: PC 

- Server Region: EU

- ISP: Telecom

- Game mode: Conquest, Operations, sometimes smaller modes

- Map: All (mostly Fort de Vaux)

- Average Ping: 48-60

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen: all of them, except Graphic performance

- I am experiencing lag: Yes

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed: Yes

- Extra Info: Every kind of action is delayed, even on spawn map

DICE fix it, we want the OLD netcode...

Message 164 of 265 (1,002 Views)

★★ Novice

I am getting latency variation icons and high cpu usage its been happening for a bit now after that new map released the night map after since the game is not playable and i feel bad because i purchased premium and now i cant even play the game.

Message 165 of 265 (968 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Platform (PC / PS4 / XOne): PC

- Server Region: Europe

- ISP

- Game mode: All

- Map: All

- Average Ping: higher latency than usually

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen (if applicable, see below): server, packet loss etc..

- I am experiencing lag (Yes / No): YES

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed (Yes / No): YES

- Extra Info: seems everybody on PC has lag issues, also had play a round of operation in vanilla map (conquer hell exactly) and the map stuck after first battalion forcing player to leave, cause stuck between the two battalion, showing the map with no possibility to spawn.

Message 166 of 265 (967 Views)

★ Apprentice

- Platform PC

- Server Region:  EU

- ISP:    BT

- Game mode:   Conquest

- Map:   Tsaritsyn

- Average Ping: 20

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen (if applicable, see below):    Server Performance Warning

- I am experiencing lag (Yes / No):   Yes

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed (Yes / No):    Yes

Never had any issue prior to the Russian DLC. 

Message 167 of 265 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

- Platform: PC

- Server Region: EU

- ISP: Deutsche Telekom (10mbit UP / 50mbit DOWN)

- Game mode: Conquest 64 Players

- Map: Every map! Even the none DLC maps!

- Average Ping: 20-40

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen: Pretty much every orange one shows up from time to time, with the exeption of the PC RELATED warning signs! Severe/Warning server performance is quiet dominant though!

- I am experiencing lag: YES!!!

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed: YES!!!

- Extra Info: When the kill and death notifications show up delayed and you die in that timeframe the respawn will be denied, until the server catches up and the kills come in. Also experiencing Super Bullets, Rubberbanding and the Hit-Registration doesn't work, even within point blank distances!

Message 168 of 265 (967 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ps4 players,ASIA region , Official ME server , in UAE my ISP is DU , game mode conquest , all maps , ping of 11_13, warning symbol yes it's from server orange and sometimes red ,facing Lag issue ,And issues with hit , kill , death notification .
Message 169 of 265 (965 Views)

★★ Novice

- Platform  XOne

- Server Region: EU

- ISP: Virgin Media

- Game mode: Conquest, Supply Drop

- Map: All Tsar Maps

- Average Ping:

- Warning Symbol appearing on screen Severe: Packet Loss, High Latentcy

- I am experiencing lag Yes

- I am experiencing an issue where the kill, hit and death notifications show up delayed Yes

- Extra Info: Specialization progress not updating, keep getting spawn location not available warning at start of round only to spawn in after a massive delay.

Message 170 of 265 (920 Views)