Re: CHEATING: Sudden Tiberium Count Jumps

by 2vu6z9betrj8

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CHEATING: Sudden Tiberium Count Jumps

★★★★★ Newbie

I have noticed in several of my match replays, an anomaly with the opponent's tiberium credits count. It jumps by 100 suddenly which, of course, gives them the advantage to create powerful units sooner. Their build refresh rate seems fine. The unfair phenomenon is noticed during match play and confirmed by watching the replay. I'll see if I can upload something to youtube and link to the evidence. I just upgraded to the latest version today so wanted to wait to see if this persistent problem kept happening afterwards. I have noticed it with a high percentage of matches. I use a Samsung S8 and iPad Air 2.

I like C&C Rivals.

Message 1 of 4 (360 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Isn't your opponent destroy your harvester?

Destroing harvester gives 100 additional tiberium. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (355 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Isn't your opponent destroy your harvester?

Destroing harvester gives 100 additional tiberium. 

Message 2 of 4 (356 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @2vu6z9betrj8,

As Blackhand_KO mentioned, when the enemy kills your harvester, they are rewarded with 100 Tiberium. That is likely the cause of the added Tiberium. However, if you still feel as though there may be something fishy and believe another player may be cheating, please contact EA Support here. They will be able to help and investigate your issue.

Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well holy crap. That's it. Hard to believe I never heard of earning 100 for destroying a harvester after playing the game for so long. Especially after contacting EA Support, telling them what's happening in detail, and being told to report suspected cheaters instead of being told that it's been legit game play all along. Thanks all.

(blush)

Message 4 of 4 (326 Views)