CE-34878-0 error code only on Apex

by Noisyboy_84016

Original Post

Apex legands constant crashes season 5 PS4

★★ Novice

This has become unreasonable, I appreciate the efforts to allow re entry to a disconnected match but quite literally crash every single game at least once in season 5(CE-34878-0). I have played since season one with this issue progressively getting worse. I could not even finish season 4 this has gotten so bad. I've tried every suggest solution from rebuilding my PlayStation, initializing my system, deleting all save data, reinstalling game,  removing my friends, defaulting all settings in the game including removing all skins and banners trackers frames ect. My router is forwarded with all suggested ports and I use a lan connection 5ft from my demarc on a 250Mb connection. I am beyond frustrated with the lack of acknowledgement on this issue. I just want to play without disconnecting. This is the only game I have issues with I play gta 5, titanfall 2 and other online games without issues or disconnects. Please help

Message 71 of 77 (715 Views)

Re: CE-34878-0

★ Novice

I made another account and it didnt crash not once but on this account it did 

Message 72 of 77 (684 Views)

Re: CE-34878-0 error code only on Apex

★ Novice

Does anyone read these because I’ve spent about $50 on various items and I’ve been crashing every two games for the past month plz help

Message 73 of 77 (657 Views)

★★ Novice

This is also happening to me. It has been happening since season 3. I can't even play a match without the game crashing. 

Message 74 of 77 (620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends

Platform:Sony Playstation 4 Pro

Platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro

What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? PSN: AAA Liretranger 

Are you using any software with an overlay? No

Which Legend were you playing (if applicable) N/A because I cant even get to choosing which legend to play

Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby

Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Crashes less than 30 seconds after loading the menu

What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading into the lobby

How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? I used to be able to play multiple games until like the first week of season 6 then I couldn't go 1 game without it crashing midway (and I was playing ranked so...yeah DX)

When did this happen? (Est. 08/04/2020 )

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

How severe is your issue? At the time I'm posting this, I cant even get to choosing a legend because it will crash even when I'm idle in the lobby

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can PM my account details to an EA technician so they can see for themselves? 

I have tried

- Ensuring voice to text is disabled

- Using a different server

- Power Cycling my system

- Deleting and reinstalling the application

- Rebuilding my database from Safe Mode

- Using 'boost' mode on the system

- Shifting where the game is located (I have a Seagate 8TB I use as extended storage, tried to make it so that the PS4 system has at least 200GB free space) Neither are close to being full at the moment

- Deleting save game files

- restoring default loading screens and music

Message 75 of 77 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can someone help me get my game started ?

Message 76 of 77 (495 Views)

Re: respawn entertainment or EA sports contact me about this situation please

★★★ Newbie
@Lakeblock8732 bruh this happens to me to but i switch to pc and its fine only ps4 is doing it even with other accounts i've restored,backed up wiped clean reinstalled and renewed license and everything above, move outlets rebuilt data deleted my cloud storage and stil nothing worked...
@EA_Blueberry maybe the people who wrote the codes for the updates should update the game and fix bugs maybe that will help instead of us deleting and doing all this bs . and you wouldn't have to answer the same question 20times lol. but who knows im just a nobody experiencing the same thing as others
Message 77 of 77 (406 Views)