Original Post

Accepted Solution

CE-34878-0 error code only on Apex

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Noisyboy_84017
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? all
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. unable to access the map since it kicks me out
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Trying to load into thegame
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none for over 2 months
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I click triangle to load a game it tries to load then kicks me out it does it to if i log into different systems. But others can log in with their log in and play without the error only my account has the issue. I bought battle pass for 10.00and now I cant even use it. ove 2 months ive had issue. I love the game but this is not fair.
What should be happening instead? the game should load
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can log into my account and try to start a game

I have video but it will not post forsomereason but it is the blue screen and it only affects me my girl can log into my ps4 a play with no problem.  If i log on a different ps4 i still have the issue.  I pretty much lost my battle pass since i cant play something should be done for my headache and my miss opportunity to play

Message 1 of 77 (3,446 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CE-34878-0

★★★★ Novice

Finally got around to deleting everything friend, request and sent once and finally my game works!!

View in thread

Message 65 of 77 (3,591 Views)

All Replies

Re: CE-34878-0 error code only on Apex

Community Manager

Hey, @Noisyboy_84016 

It sounds like it could be corrupted cloud data related to your PSN ID since it happens on multiple PlayStation consoles and it's working for the other PSN ID that was tested. Have you tried clearing the cloud data?

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Manage-PS4-Saved-Data-in-Online-Storage?language=en_US

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 77 (3,398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This did not fix the problem still had the error same place.

Message 3 of 77 (3,351 Views)

Community Manager

@Noisyboy_84016 

Do you have "Text to Speech" enabled under your Apex Legends game settings? If so, try disabling that.

Do you have boost mode enable don your PS4 to see if that helps get around this error and how full is your hard drive? I'm concerned the game is putting the system over the tipping point of where the hardware is struggling to run the game. Is the system dust free and well ventilated?

Here is PlayStation's article on what to do when you receive that specific error code: https://www.playstation.com/en-nz/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-34878-0/

Hope this helps, keep us updated. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 77 (3,343 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Text to speech is disabled and PS4 has more room as I reinstated my system to see if that would fix the game.  Boost mode where would that be? I have a regular ps4

Message 5 of 77 (3,341 Views)

Community Manager

@Noisyboy_84016 

Boost mode is for a PS4 Pro. 

Hopefully that step fixed it for you. Fingers crossed

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 77 (3,332 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't have a pro and when I disabled the voice part I still get error.  Seems like nothing wants to clear the error.  It's sad because I got the battle pass and pretty much lost it since I can't even use it

Message 7 of 77 (3,328 Views)

Community Manager

@Noisyboy_84016 

We'll make sure you can access that Battle Pass. Can you try restoring the license for the game and then try again?

Restoring license on PS4

https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/settings/license.html

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 77 (3,323 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Done

Message 9 of 77 (3,320 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Should I try to load again?

Message 10 of 77 (3,319 Views)