CD-key issue and no support

by DrankAndDrugs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CD-key issue and no support

★★★ Newbie

I have tried for 2 days getting in contact with the live chat support, and i've been waiting for an eternity. It says that the waiting time is under 5 minutes, but i have been waiting in hour sessions each time. They don't even have an email system!? The thing is, is that i activated a battlefield cd key by mistake on an account that already had the game. It didn't even give me an error, it just registered the same game, and I can't get in contact with the support team.

Message 1 of 2 (257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CD-key issue and no support

EA Staff

@DrankAndDrugs 

Just to make sure you are getting a new pop up window that is telling you that you will be connected? If you don't get this window, please check your pop-up blockers.

If you do get the second window, but the chat does not connect, then please flush DNS cache and then do a Clean Boot? After this try contacting chat again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)

All Replies

Re: CD-key issue and no support

EA Staff

@DrankAndDrugs 

Just to make sure you are getting a new pop up window that is telling you that you will be connected? If you don't get this window, please check your pop-up blockers.

If you do get the second window, but the chat does not connect, then please flush DNS cache and then do a Clean Boot? After this try contacting chat again.

Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)