Re: CC Code Redemption not adding

by Deathtrooper1602

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CC Code Redemption not adding

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey guys,

I was filling in two 2400 cc codes at 6-4-2019 2:00 AM UTC +2 I bought from a game-shop near me. And they both got submitted correctly with success messages.

But I am still not seeing a change in my cartel coin balance on my account. When I use codes this normally doesn't happen. So I thought maybe there is something wrong on EA's side which is why I am checking in. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Or is this a known issue? If need be I can tell you the details. 

Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 13 (1,101 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Known issue

Have a read of this thread

[Snipped from link]

Appreciate the patience as the team worked through the issue. Purchasing, subs, and code redemptions should now be resolved. If you were waiting for something to process it is likely already complete, but if not please wait one hour from the time of this message.

If you do not receive it within that time, please contact customer support and they can assist you from there.

Thanks all.

-eric

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,090 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Known issue

Have a read of this thread

[Snipped from link]

Appreciate the patience as the team worked through the issue. Purchasing, subs, and code redemptions should now be resolved. If you were waiting for something to process it is likely already complete, but if not please wait one hour from the time of this message.

If you do not receive it within that time, please contact customer support and they can assist you from there.

Thanks all.

-eric

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 13 (1,091 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks man! Glad this isn't some one-off thing. You are indeed a hero.
Message 3 of 13 (1,086 Views)

So i brought cartel coins about 2 hours ago but never got them

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So i brought cartel coins about 2 hours ago but never got them help oh and my phone is broken so i cant contact support 

Message 4 of 13 (1,076 Views)

★ Novice

The same with me. 2x2400 codes redeemed, these have been accepted but no CCs so far on my account or in the History of purchased CCs. That was almost 15 hours ago and I'm still waiting. I also opened a ticket but no answer...

Message 5 of 13 (1,058 Views)

Re: So i brought cartel coins about 2 hours ago but never got them

★★★ Novice

same problem here purchased coins but still didnt get them yet :D

Message 6 of 13 (1,027 Views)

Missing Cartel Coins

★★ Novice

I just bought 1050 cartel coins but they are not showing in my account or in-game. It has now been almost 24 hours and they still haven't shown up. Can anyone help me with this?

Message 7 of 13 (1,138 Views)

Re: Missing Cartel Coins

★ Novice

I received my cartel coins that I bought instantly, so you should have gotten yours too. But I'm having this problem with the cartel coins from my subscription. Hope they fix this problem soon.

Message 8 of 13 (1,101 Views)

★ Novice

Another one here who is having that issue. I bought a 2400 CC last night about 12 hours ago and received nothing. Now I’m all for waiting a bit but I’m just not sure if I was the only one. I came here and found I’m not. Hope this is solved soon. 

Message 9 of 13 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am now the 3rd unfortunate victim of this issue, I just placed an order for some coins and they havent shown up yet, I have pictures of my receipt to show proof as well.\

http://prntscr.com/n8g089 (PayPal's receipt)

http://prntscr.com/n8g0hx (Confirmation from SWTOR itself)

Message 10 of 13 (1,030 Views)