CAS items

by katrpillar80

Original Post

Re: CAS items

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @EpicRedly 

We do support other languages on Answers HQ aside from English (all links below redirect to The Sims Mobile board for that language):

Please, feel free to direct them to post in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum. We do not need the Player ID or In game name for now. The questions I've asked above is a good start.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 11 of 23 (629 Views)

★★ Guide

It's not primary the fault of the language... It's more the handling with the AHQ. Standard smile 

Alice: 
She's missing the "My way or the highway vest" 
Newest tsm-update "Sweet Treat Showdown", Samsung S8, Android 9

Ian: 
He's missing both items. "Heartbreaker-Jacket" and  "My way or the highway vest"
Also the newest TSM-Update "Sweet Treat Showdown". Samsung S8, Android 9

Message 12 of 23 (615 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello. I am one of the few who did not receive the CAS item "My Way or the Highway Vest". I play on a Honor Play. My current player level is 42. My id is 1003202294176. It's the Sweet Treat Showdown Update and I updated the the game to the newest version.

Message 13 of 23 (612 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I also have the issue. Both items are missing. 

I’m playing on Samsung Galaxy S10.

Yes, it is the Sweet Treat Showdown update. 

Yes, I have the newest version installed.

Both.

Message 14 of 23 (601 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Lanna
And "Anja":
She's missing the Heartbreaker-Jacket. She plays also with the sweet treat showdown update and is using a Samsung tablet (SM - T580) with Android
Message 15 of 23 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@EA_LannaA big thanks for the team for the free pack! This is suuuuper awesome! ❤

Screenshot_20190808-023841_The Sims.jpg

Message 16 of 23 (554 Views)

Hero

@EpicRedly 

@katrpillar80 

@Gracechelsea111 

@Jansson350 

Have you and your friends got the new pack? If not, restart your devices. My alt account got all the new items :eahigh_file: Thanks for fixing this issue Heart

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 17 of 23 (1,505 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Jeeeps! We also received the pack. ❤
Message 18 of 23 (528 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it worked. I restarted my device and received the clothes.😃

Message 19 of 23 (519 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know the update fixed things for you @EpicRedly @SalixCat and @Gracechelsea111. :eahigh_file: 

@EpicRedly would you be ok to double check if the update helped Alice, Ian and Anja receive the items? 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 20 of 23 (497 Views)