Re: CAS items

by EpicRedly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CAS items

★★ Apprentice

With the update, I did not receive the CAS items I see others have received. 

Message 1 of 23 (1,205 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@EpicRedly 

@katrpillar80 

@Gracechelsea111 

@Jansson350 

Have you and your friends got the new pack? If not, restart your devices. My alt account got all the new items :eahigh_file: Thanks for fixing this issue Heart

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 17 of 23 (1,488 Views)

All Replies

What CAS items do you mean @katrpillar80 ?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 23 (1,195 Views)

★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 I think he means the two new items. "My way or the highest vest" and the other item.
Two players of my group doesn't receiced the item either. What it the best way to solve this problem? Contact the support via app? (The support just give 25 SC for compensation)
Message 3 of 23 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@EpicRedly 

@katrpillar80 

@Phantomlover1717 

My level 50 account received both items while my level 34 didn't get any of them. 

I'm wondering if those items are only for level 50 players. 

At what level were you by the time of the update? 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 23 (1,147 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Hm, this is a good point. The Second Account from Butterfly is 45 and the other one whw missed his item level 42.
Message 5 of 23 (1,140 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SalixCatGot an answer from "jerseygirl rosa". She misses it too and she reached 50 a few weeks ago. Same happens to the User "Rainbowdash". 

Message 6 of 23 (1,135 Views)

Hero

Screenshots of the CAS items.

CAS items missing.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 23 (1,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @EpicRedly  Thanks for updating the thread. Would the players in your group having this issue be able to join this thread? We may need to ask some questions to get a better understanding of what might be causing the issue. Standard smile

Hello @katrpillar80. Standard smile Could you confirm some things for me?:

• What device are you playing The Sims Mobile on? 
  • You mentioned an update, that would that be the Sweet Treat Showdown update
  • Have you updated to be on the latest version available? 
  • Can you name the cas items you're missing also? @EpicRedly and @SalixCat  have listed the "Heartbreaker Jacket" and "My Way or The Highway vest". 
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 23 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello. I am one of the few who did not receive the top ingame. I play on a Samsung tablet. My current player level is 45. My id would be 1004419108617
Message 9 of 23 (1,069 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Lanna Do you have the questions for me? Not every player is good in english and able to use the AHQ.

So you need the player-ID, IGN-Name, the Info wich device and system-update was used and wich Item is missing? Something else?
Message 10 of 23 (1,051 Views)