CANT PLAY NFS.. THIS IS WHY

by DameDollas

Original Post

CANT PLAY NFS.. THIS IS WHY

★★ Apprentice

THE SAVED DATA “GAME PROGRESSION” FILE IS CORRUPTED.. I GUESS WHEN THE GAME CRASHED WHILE PURCHASING A CAR OR EVEN ADDING SOMETHING TO YOUR CAR OR WHATEVER OTHER REASON IT CORRUPTED THE FILE THATS WHY WE HAVING THAT INVENTORY PROBLEM WHEN WE LOAD & CANT LOAD INTO THE SOLO OR ONLINE SESSIONS.

IF YOU DELETE IT OFF YOUR SYSTEM STORAGE THEN YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME & ITS WORK PERFECTLY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER. I DELETED IT OFF MY SYSTEM STORAGE & KEPT MY WRAP DATA FILE & USER PROFILE FILE & I WAS ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE & SOLO BUT STARTED EVERYTHING OVER. UNLESS YOU CAN GET YOUR GAME PROGRESSION FILE BEFORE THE CRASH THATS THE ONLY WAY YOU GONNA HAVE YOUR PROGRESS BACK IF YOU ASKED ME.. THE UPDATE WILL NOT FIX THE PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING 

Message 1 of 6 (2,529 Views)

Re: I FIGURED IT OUT.. WHY WE CANT PLAY NFS

★ Apprentice

I knew it was a corrupt file save because of their servers. I do not want to start the game over with all the time I have invested in the game. This is *. The patch didnt fix it

Message 2 of 6 (2,603 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Trust me I understand but that’s the only way to play the game fr if you deleted the file off your system storage smh 

Message 3 of 6 (2,566 Views)

★★ Guide
@DameDollas Yah and you cant fix a corrupt save file. Its like taking out a memory card while saving a game file onto it. Its already writing over the old save, then its "unplugged" (disconnect from EA cloud saving while saving) not allowed to complete saving the new file then its corrupt and over. When you reconnect it trys to load what it saved and its not complete. EA prob wont come out and say that their buggy game corrupted some peoples save files and that they are unrecoverable.
Message 4 of 6 (2,517 Views)

★★ Guide
@Pimpslap81 If you do start over you will just have to always backup your game file just in case till they fix it.
Message 5 of 6 (2,513 Views)

★ Apprentice

Cant backup an xbox one save.

Message 6 of 6 (2,489 Views)