CANNOT JOIN RANKED GAMES

by murdock7210

Original Post

CANNOT JOIN RANKED GAMES

★★★ Novice

I have a leaver penalty for MONTHS now.. how do you fix it? EA Support cannot clear my account. who can do this (Murdock721 is my username)

Message 1 of 2 (520 Views)

Re: CANNOT JOIN RANKED GAMES

★★★ Newbie

Good luck getting ANY response.  I absolutely CAN NOT PLAY ANY RANKED games.. game crashes every single time i try.. I then restart and guess what, NO WAY TO REJOIN MATCH. The game then persists in displaying a warning about NOT rejoining but OFFERS NO WAY to rejoin. No button works, mouse locked out, keyboard shortcuts disabled. I CANT EVEN STOP THE GAME once its started without some convoluted hard code command. 

thought maybe it might be a game setting, nope, tried.. its just some stupid glitch, and now im being permanently penalized and denied the right to play in ranked matches. 

I can play any game VS A.I. or any NON RANKED MATCH. But the game refuses to let me play ANY RANKED MATCH under any circimstances.

Instead of offering a solution or support EA has ignored me and put me in the penalty box for a problem I CAN NOT CONTROL OR FIX. to this date I have no answers or solutions. EA refuses to even email or contact me back about support issues. TO DATE I HAVE ZERO response from EA about ANY technical issue.  In my mind this reflects very poorly on EA gaming.

This Game offers so much promise, but EA is apparently determined to squander that promise.

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)