Re: CAN'T TRAVEL VIA GALAXY MAP ON SHIP

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CAN'T TRAVEL VIA GALAXY MAP ON SHIP

★★★ Newbie

So I've been having this problem the last few days now, originally on my Warrior, Arrgyn. I just completed my Class mission on Dromund Kass and now I'm being sent to Balmorra by Lord Zash. I'm level 16 as of now, I'm instructed to travel to Balmorra by going to the galaxy map on my Fury ship. EVERY TIME I've tried to click on travel to Balmorra, I see a green button to click on, I'll click on the travel button and simply no action comes from doing so.

This was paired up with my original error of not being able to accept any mission rewards which was because of my inventory space, still I am unable to travel to Balmorra or travel to ANY PLANET from my Galaxy Map whether on board my fury, or in the Imperial Fleet. I have been doing my research and the last post was set in 2011,13 and 2015 where I don't see any resolutions for this players that posted the same issue.

http://www.swtor.com/de/community/showthread.php?t=752634

Here is the first link I found with no resolutions being provided by EA staff.

Please help me as I've even reinstalled the game and nothing has worked

Message 1 of 11 (2,062 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Yes, but this involved running a troubleshoot on the game launcher. It detected there was an error either an update or launching, I can’t quite remember. But finally after 6 hours I finally solved it.

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (1,984 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@MitchSpear

Just an FYI uninstall / reinstalling the game will never fix in-game issues like this as this is something within the game itself.  First thing I would do is to go to the fleet, right click your character portrait and choose the option "Reset all active phases" and then try again.

If that doesn't work, open your missing log and choose to reset if possible any mission you have. If you are still having issues, please attach a screenshot of what your mission log shows and what the mission window on the top right corner says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 11 (2,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll try that now.

Message 3 of 11 (2,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Belgorad

How do I access my character portrait? I'm new to the game and haven't played in a long time.

Message 4 of 11 (2,053 Views)

Hero

@MitchSpear

The character portrait is the picture of your character on the screen which is on the bottom by default. If you right click your picture on the bottom you'll get a menu and you'll want to look for and left click on "Reset all active phases".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 5 of 11 (2,039 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@MitchSpear Has any of the troubleshooting helped so far? I see you've also submitted an in-game ticket.

Message 6 of 11 (1,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, but this involved running a troubleshoot on the game launcher. It detected there was an error either an update or launching, I can’t quite remember. But finally after 6 hours I finally solved it.

Message 7 of 11 (1,985 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@MitchSpear Certainly a long time for a repair, sorry to hear that. Glad to see it's working now though!

Message 8 of 11 (1,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issue? how do you go about repairing the game? i downloaded right of the star wars website not seam so i dont know how

Message 9 of 11 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so theres no issue in troubleshooting and ive also deleted the bit raider folder and still no fix... please help

Message 10 of 11 (875 Views)