CAN'T ACCEPT PARTY INVITES!

by Hippopotomonster

Original Post

Re: CAN'T ACCEPT PARTY INVITES!

Community Manager

Hey, we replicated this, it's being looked into.

In my testing I found that adding someone as a friend let the invite work, pehaps that'll help as a workaround while this is looked into. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 31 of 76 (12,060 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David Hey, slight problem with that. New players don’t really know about that fix and are timid when accepting friend requests. Is there any way to get in touch with the person to let them know that accepting the request is the fix?
Message 32 of 76 (12,005 Views)

Community Manager

Unfortunately, it's not an ideal workaround, if folks are reticent about adding friends then they'll still have issues with adding recent teammates.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 33 of 76 (11,947 Views)

Re: I can't accept party invites by the previous squad

★★★ Newbie
@B3zzkha Same here! im new to the game and I thought my game is busted or something. really annoying I want to play with other people too
Message 34 of 76 (11,861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I too am having this problem with clicking the "Accept" button after someone tries to invite me to their party. I click and nothing happens.

@EA_David Your work around of adding them to my friend's list does not work because the person inviting was already on my friends list.

Message 35 of 76 (11,831 Views)

★ Novice

Looking forward to this being fixed... it's a weird one for a multiplayer game Standard smile

Message 36 of 76 (11,802 Views)

★★ Novice
@CataToniks seriously though. only game ive ever had an issue like this and then lose good teammates that are cool but cant play again and then get another group that wanders off etc. most annoying issue ever in a game. sucks.
Message 37 of 76 (11,764 Views)

★★ Apprentice

same problem here... cant accept or send invite(i can see invite but when i press yes nothing happend,it just disappear and i cant join)

Message 38 of 76 (11,731 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me, and I used to be able to receive invite during season 2 and 3.

I have no other prog running, and Origin in game is activated (can't even turn it off because of a restricted mode btw)

Message 39 of 76 (11,617 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i may just add that this started due to an origin update which was before season 4 started, i think it's the 31th update that had something to do with your friends list

Message 40 of 76 (11,598 Views)