Re: I can't accept party invites by the previous squad

by BukkonyX

Original Post

Community Manager

@DaftSpartan104 

Have you performed a clean boot yet? This can help narrow down whether it's a program running in the background that's blocking the invites.

How to Clean Boot your PC

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Blueberry.png
Message 11 of 76 (5,839 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry

Well, thanks, you've right. It was the RTSS server that caused the issue.
Message 12 of 76 (50,788 Views)

★ Guide

When are you going to fix the annoyance that invitations do not work without Origin overlay?

Message 13 of 76 (5,748 Views)

Re: Cannot accept/deny party invites

★★ Novice
@DaftSpartan104 same here man and this is ruining the game for me...
Message 14 of 76 (5,004 Views)

★★ Novice

this is happening again and I have tried everything accept a clean remove and reinstall, please help.

Message 15 of 76 (5,003 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, with the new season, I got an invite, clicked yes and nothing happened.

Also really annoying that Origin overlay has to be activated (it was).

Message 16 of 76 (4,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Listen its 2/8/20 and im still having this can not accept invites.. i have everything on .. i get a party invite from prior teamates to go again and no matter what i try.. I hit yes and the invite never accepts.. and by the time people see their friends invte its usally a day later.. you guys really needs to address this *.. im getting upset all over again and this is the main reason i stopped playing in season 2.. and for the fact nothing has been done about this is really sad.. its really hard to find a nice group of guys to team with and when i do i cant becuase ur system is so *.. you really need to overhual how you make friends and accept new games.. Im sure there is alot of ppl who quit becuase of this reason.. Please give me some kinda anwser or fix to this problem and maybe we can figure out wtf is going on or im done playing this game AGAIn if I cant make any friends in a Team oriented game.. like really guys come on... my email is [edit: email address removed] and ty

Message 17 of 76 (4,752 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too am annoyed by the same issue. Rarely will I get nice teammates and then this happens. So irritating!

Message 18 of 76 (4,665 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The same problem, people from the previous game send an invitation, I click y.. and .. nothing happens. I had to roll back the settings so that the game would not crash without errors, and now this. Respawn real clowns, only skin prices are stable in this game.

Message 19 of 76 (4,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue...

Message 20 of 76 (4,602 Views)