Re: CAN EA FIX THE 0x887A0006-DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG ALRDY!!!!???

by iamballmeat

Original Post

CAN EA FIX THE 0x887A0006-DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG ALRDY!!!!???

★★ Novice

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO PLAY THIS GAME IF YOU GUYS STILL CAN'T FIX THIS ERROR? YOU GUYS NEED TO UPDATE EVERY DAMN TIME NVIDIA UPDATES THEIR DRIVERS AND MAKE SURE IT MATCHES W/ UR GAME. LIKE SRSLY, FORGET ABOUT ADDING CONTENT TO YOUR GAME. FIX THE DAMN ERROR ISSUE SO THAT PEOPLE WILL STAY AND PLAY THIS GAME! so pissed rn. running rtx 2080tiftw and this game is giving headaches!!!!

Message 1 of 4 (403 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @PLAYAGGRESSIVE22 

Try to run Origin with administrative rights mate.

-find the Origins icon on the desktop and right-click on Origins.exe.

-after that, aimLarge smile for Properties –> Origin Properties.

-once you are there, enter the Compatibility section and make sure that the Run this program as an administrator option is selected.

-optAngel for Apply.

yahel_1

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

★★ Novice
@yahel_1 okay ill try. ty for quick reply, i actually fixed this before when this game was released around feb last yr and rerolled my driver to 417. but there's no way im gonna reroll now since nvidia is at 441.41 and im playing other games. sigh, just kinda played again because of the lvl cap increase this coming dec 3. and this error is still here after almost 2 yrs
Message 3 of 4 (379 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@PLAYAGGRESSIVE22 ive been having this issue for over amonth and EA chat support has done squat. no one knows how to fix it. i t seems to be happening on the 20 series card based off what ive seen in the forums
Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)