Re: C3PO event bug?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

C3PO event bug?

★★★ Newbie

Hi!

I have a problem with the c3po event.  Back in december I did that event.  Clear all tiers but I dont have my c3po at 7*.  I've been in contact with tech support since mid december.  I dont have the impression they really care about my issue.  Nothing seems to be done and except those "pre written" anwser,   When I asked is there something new about my case they say.. dev are checking... Well I understant Im not the only player in this game.  But validating that issue take more then a month??

Heres a resume of my situation.

I did the event on 2 phones, 1. Ios 2. Android.  When I cleared the last tier(on the android), the event disapeared which is normal.  The next day I hopped on my IOs device, activated my C3po but then, I ended up at 15/100 shards.  Which mean Im missing the 85 star from tier 5-6.   When I contacted tech support, I told them the situation, they say at first.. ho no everything is normal you have the correct amount of shard.  I they replyed back, how can I obtain the missing shard if the event disapeared for me??  Took a few Emails to make them understant.  But apparently now my case is in the dev hands.  1 MONTH to check if the event gave me the right amount of shard? When it should be a simple account check??  is that normal? 

Is this the normal ways of EA to deal with customer support?

If you want to have a look at my case : 

caseID 45500458

I thought about posting here... my have "faster" support??

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (765 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @nixqc, I'm sorry the case is taking some time Wondering I'll bump the case with the EA Help team. Please keep an eye out for an email over the next few days for communication from them

(I'd double-check the spam folder too as sometimes EA Help emails can get stuck in there Standard smile). 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (716 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @nixqc, I'm sorry the case is taking some time Wondering I'll bump the case with the EA Help team. Please keep an eye out for an email over the next few days for communication from them

(I'd double-check the spam folder too as sometimes EA Help emails can get stuck in there Standard smile). 

For STAR WARS™: Galaxy Of Heroes players: It's good to save a copy of your Player ID or Ally code for again. Sometimes we may need to locate your account to help and these codes can help us to help you. The Player ID and Ally code can only be located from inside your game so if you are locked outside you will not be able to retrieve them. I'd always advise taking down a copy of both, just in case you ever need to provide it. Standard smile

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 3 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem. I completed every stage if this event but I am missing 45 shards for C3P0. Wondering what I can do to fix this. Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (535 Views)