Re: C&C rivals won't launch

by KhairulFaizAqil

Original Post

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. Everything was fine until the last update. It would not update, tried to reinstall but it says my device is not compatible. I tried everything, even reinstalling but I can no longer reinstall it. My phone is also less than 3 months old so compatibility should not be an issue

Message 11 of 16 (972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this problem on iPhone and Apple App Store after the v1.1.2 update. Am now unable to open game. The game says I must download the latest update, while AppStore says I have the latest update installed.

Message 12 of 16 (865 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @JezzOz and thank you for reporting this.

Can you please uninstall the game, clear cache (simply turn your iPhone off for about a minute) and then redownload and reinstall the game? Please ensure you have a strong and stable internet connection when doing so. Let us know if that resolved the issue for you.

Message 13 of 16 (854 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was playing cnc rivals regularly back when it first released the pre-alpha. I went for a hiatus for awhile until now. When i finally decided to start playing again, i cant. The game asks me to download a newer version on the app store. But it was already updated and installed. So i tried uninstalling, came to my suprise, I had to re-register for the pre-alpha again. And now i cant even get the game started. Because i cant have it installed. I was very active in the forum back in the day and now this..... Help me out, i want to start playing this again.

Message 14 of 16 (811 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @KhairulFaizAqil and sorry to hear that.

Were you registered officially before and added to the list of early access players or did you download the game from any other source than the Google Play store?

Make sure you are using the same GooglePlay account as before and clear your PlayStore cache,restart your device and then look for the game in the PlayStore again.

Message 15 of 16 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

After doing all that, i still couldnt get rivals downloaded via playstore. But i managed to resolve this issue by just downloading version 1.1.3 .apk file from a third party website. I think you should host an official direct .apk download link to avoid this issue in the future.

Message 16 of 16 (797 Views)