Buying qpex coins and NEVER receiving them

by ixxStuxxi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buying qpex coins and NEVER receiving them

★★★ Novice

starting to get extremely agitated with EA. I can't contact you because you don't have a phone number, no online chat, I can't email you because I don't have access to the email linked with this account. 

I just bought £79.99 worth of apex coins and haven't received them. This is an on going problem, for some reason I have 2 ea accounts linked to my xbox account but I never reviewed the coins. 

Please help meeeeeeeeeeeee

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Buying qpex coins and NEVER receiving them

Community Manager

Hey @ixxStuxxi,

I'm afraid we're not able to assist with missing coins on the forums, as we'll need to verify some additional account information first.

For this you would need to speak with an advisor so they can pull up the account and take a look. If you no longer have access to the email address registered to this account, they'll be able to take a look at that as well.

You should be able to reach out to an advisor with these steps. If it's easier you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Do keep in mind coins can sometimes take up to 24 hours to be delivered, especially if things are particularly busy as with the launch of a new season. If you've restarted your system and those coins still aren't showing up after 24 hours, please reach out to an advisor through the above link so they can take a look.

You'll also need this proof of purchase information when reaching out about missing coins, so be sure to have that available and we should be able to get things cleared up for you from there.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

All Replies

Re: Buying qpex coins and NEVER receiving them

Community Manager

Hey @ixxStuxxi,

I'm afraid we're not able to assist with missing coins on the forums, as we'll need to verify some additional account information first.

For this you would need to speak with an advisor so they can pull up the account and take a look. If you no longer have access to the email address registered to this account, they'll be able to take a look at that as well.

You should be able to reach out to an advisor with these steps. If it's easier you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Do keep in mind coins can sometimes take up to 24 hours to be delivered, especially if things are particularly busy as with the launch of a new season. If you've restarted your system and those coins still aren't showing up after 24 hours, please reach out to an advisor through the above link so they can take a look.

You'll also need this proof of purchase information when reaching out about missing coins, so be sure to have that available and we should be able to get things cleared up for you from there.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)