Re: Buying Error

by richardjordanjd

Original Post

Buying Error

★★★ Newbie

An error occurred while trying to buy game subscription. I tried multiple cards, Paypal, and different times. Please help/

Message 1 of 8 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice

Best bet is emailing support. I have the same issue and two payments were taken yet I dont have a subscription.

Message 2 of 8 (472 Views)

★ Novice
@masterkhalazar I'm also having this same issue. I have attempted to make contact via email to support, with no response.
Message 3 of 8 (461 Views)

★ Novice
@richardjordanjd I've also had that same issue. Multiple payments were taken from my cards, and yet I have not yet received the subscription status.
Message 4 of 8 (459 Views)

★★★ Novice

I believe it can currently take up to 10 days for a response, the phone lines were closed (afaik) so they will be getting a lot of emails. You should get a response within the next 10 days (This is not guaranteed as things can change.)

Message 5 of 8 (407 Views)

@richardjordanjd @Exterminate2002 

Swtor CS have said if you purchase again now the sub will activate correctly now , it is the refunds they need to sort out when the email gets picked up

so you can either wait for the email to get picked up and wait for the refunds first then repurchase , or repurchase the subscription now which they advise will work, and then get the refunds for the other payments when they get to that ticket. 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 6 of 8 (404 Views)

★★★ Novice
@proxos666 Okay, thank you for keeping us updated! Your title does not lie Wink
Message 7 of 8 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Me too!

Message 8 of 8 (371 Views)