Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Porkys1986
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Every week end
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Any time
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? U d just watch some games during fut Champions and check what happens when g. Jesus shoots, or when farhman is the gk, or sane is running on the side, or when g. Jesus wins physically against Boateng.... Ecc ecc
What happens when the bug occurs? The biggest bug of this game is that is full of bugged players:for example g. Jesus, sane, son, etc (I talk about non inform versions)... It is unfair and unreal that on soccer simulator a team worth 20/30k is better than a team worth 1.5 millions!!
What should be happening instead? A player with general Stat 81 should be worth 81... It couldn't be better than one with 87/88!

This is a sort of cheating! Fut Champions is full of bugged teams! Personally I have been playing fifa since fifa 98 and seriously thinking about moving to pes next year if u don t improve this thing...I am tired of getting nervous because I loose against people who spent 20k and their teams move faster, shoot better, are stronger then my team who is worth 1.5 millions!!it happens on every single match and during fut Champions there are always same teams around! ok u want to help people and kids playing on fut... But u are helping cheaters and u are also ruining the experience of all(including people who paid a lot to get to a better team!) ! So my suggestions are: debug these players and give them their real in game stats (not overpowered) or change matchmaking with the real worth of team in coins... So cheaters who have a team of 20k will play only with other cheaters with same team! And people who want to have a great team with their idols will Start playing against same real level teams... I guess if u solve this bug the game would get funnier and more interesting! Hope u solve this problem before the end of the season and keep being a great soccer simulator
Message 1 of 4 (807 Views)

Re: Bugged players and teams

★★ Novice

Some is just better at fifa then other 

Someone with maybe a 20 K team is better than one team that is worth 2 million coins

Message 2 of 4 (526 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Don't play FUT, play online seasons with Real Madrid. Now you get Ronaldo, Bale best players in the game. Don't complain if you lose now Wink

Message 3 of 4 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

hey mate! u didn t get my point i guess...that isn' t a complain about loosing on fut...i accept loosing against a better player or a team full of icons and i would also accept to loose 40 matches on 40 matches in wl....i can t stand that a team worth 20k can be better then a team worth 1.5 millions or more...if u read well i was saying that they run faster,they are stronger(ex jesus phisically stronger then boateng and happened several times) and also player who have 77/78 shooting put it always in from every where....so what is the sense of spending time in buying/selling players to get better teams if with one worth 20/30k ur players are better? don't u ask urself why in wl 8 teams on 10 are all the same(jesus 81,sane, bakayoko, mbappe, martial, ecc) and almost no one has for example hazard?

if this happens once u are right i would be complaining for loosing...but it happens 8 on 10 matches...so it s not my problem that i am not a pro in fifa but it's a problem of the game then. and as i write they do it to help kids to play on wl....but it supposed to be a competition to increase the level of gaming, matching against better players and improve our own skills and have more fun....i bought fifa to have fun and play football...i din t play to get angry because of some scripts they created andd don 't solve....altough i have to say i saw some improvements on this the last wl....

Message 4 of 4 (450 Views)