Bugged Voeld Quest> Fact or Fiction

by aeterna85

Original Post

Re: Bugged Voeld Quest> Fact or Fiction

★★★ Newbie
I went back to Voeld and figured it out. I had sabotaged two of the three subsystems in the kett facility. Overlooked the one in the middle. The storage room door will become unlocked, you can then return the missions findings to Ari Versjek. I hope this helps the 72 of you whom have the same problem with the security matrix! Mission is not broken. Repeat. Not broken. At least it's not on the Xbone.
Message 31 of 54 (2,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I destroyed all the sub systems and got the data, handed the quest in but it still says I need to disable the security matrix in my quest log ):

Message 32 of 54 (2,169 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
You rock. I also just learned that I could shoot windows because of your walkthrough. Thank you.
Message 33 of 54 (2,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same problem here, nothing i do there will end this thing, nothing me to do on the planet, so the journey continues

Message 34 of 54 (2,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How does a bug like this get through and how has it not been fixed yet. I'm trying to like this game I pre-ordered it downloaded it but didn't start playing till after they started patching. It's crashed alot, froze alot, weird color change when I'm put in the cold and then this disable the security matrix won't complete. I was able to get in via the window and gave the data to the guy but still won't complete. It's a shame.
Message 35 of 54 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks mate, this worked for me
Message 36 of 54 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same problem on the PS4.
Message 37 of 54 (1,954 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It worked for me. Thanks.

But in any moment the game told me that i could break windows.

Also, thanks
Message 38 of 54 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is a side window a can get in for the bottom floor as well it is on the side facing the mountain
Message 39 of 54 (1,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The side window worked for me, thanks for the advice,

I take it from all of the reports of this being bugged that EA have abandoned this game now? 

Message 40 of 54 (1,574 Views)