Bugged Voeld Quest> Fact or Fiction

by aeterna85

Original Post

Re: Bugged Voeld Quest> Fact or Fiction

★★★ Newbie
I got the same issue except when I complete Jett factory mission and goes to enteral loading screen and I could here my character moving around doing his abilities and shooting
Message 21 of 54 (2,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It bugged for me too, I scanned and destroyed all three consoles and nothing happened. I saved and reloaded and that triggered the next part of the quest. The doors the vault remain closed but you can get into via a window at the side of the building.
Message 22 of 54 (2,365 Views)

★★★★ Novice

to get to the bottom room thrue the window u need to go to the other side of the building the room has 2 windows 1 is bloked second is not.

Message 23 of 54 (2,352 Views)

★ Novice
On the Xbox- similar issue, except that only 2 out of the 3 consoles are smoking (I have scanned, but cannot interact with the 3rd) so I'm stuck at "disable security matrix." Doors are still locked.

Should also be noted that I had a quest market to go to the base for "fact or fiction" but once inside the base, I had no quest marker whatsoever.
Message 24 of 54 (2,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thought this quest was bugged. Both Fact or Fiction and Kett Base Attack were the last markers on the map left unfinished. After I disabled the top console, I went down to get the other two and found locked doors. I spoke to B* (can't remember her name) and went back to the daal. I immediately returned to the same are to see if the doors had been reset and opened. They had not.

BUT there are windows on the sides of this facility, both upstairs and below. You have to look around the building and shoot the windows so they break, and then you can go inside and get what you need. The quests were finished after that - no save reloading was necessary. Hope this helps someone!
Message 25 of 54 (2,339 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I was stuck on this quest also but I luckily managed to complete it. This is what I did and I hope this will help. Go back to the south building that the locked room is in and climb on top of that building. If you drop behind it on the rocks you can bust through the glass and into the room above it. There you will hear Ryder say "I wonder what's in the room below us" or something to that extent. Collect all the loot and scan a pillar in that room before heading back to those 3 pillars that you need to scan and then sabatage. When I did that it allowed me to continue the quest and the room on the bottom of that building was unlocked and I was able to gather the data and bring it back to Ari. Quest Completed. This worked for me I hope it will work for everyone else.
Message 26 of 54 (2,324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your excellent description of how to find the window for the lower room. I found windows for both rooms now and was able to complete the quest and given the next step to return to the historian with the info!

Message 27 of 54 (2,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie
PS4. Doors won't open to complete fact or fiction. The room that you need to "extract data from console" is locked red. Disable Security matrix is checked.

This room is also needed to complete an optional portion of Remove the Heart quest.
Message 28 of 54 (2,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Disable Security Matrix isnt checked even after i already did it

progress is stucked

cant do anything

Message 29 of 54 (2,181 Views)

★ Novice

I did not realize there was a window on either side of the lower room, but yes, you can access all the rooms by smashing through the windows if nothing else is fixing the bug.

Message 30 of 54 (2,129 Views)