Bugged Pilot Tops Customization

by Mikhail_Zelinsky

Original Post

Bugged Pilot Tops Customization

★★ Novice

When selecting a non-flight suit customization option (in my case, the ISB Loyalty Officer's Armor), after playing a match, the default imperial flight suit will be selected automatically. I haven't tested any other tops for either Imperial or Rebel, but my friend has mentioned the same bug with the Skiptracer armor as well.

Message 61 of 83 (732 Views)

Rebel Pilot outfit changes back to default

★ Guide

I bought the full Scoundrel's outfit, but after I play a match or close out of the game, the outfit changes back to the orange flightsuit. The helmet sometimes unequips, too, but not always. 

Message 62 of 83 (652 Views)

Re: Customizations on Pilot not saving

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 63 of 83 (696 Views)

Re: Bugged Pilot Tops Customization

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

There are numerous posts about this in the bug report section of the forums, and yet they have not put this into the list of known issues.

Message 64 of 83 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Spicy_Boi52 It also doesn't save more than 2 emotes.
Message 65 of 83 (685 Views)

Re: Bugged Pilot Tops Customization

★★★ Newbie

Happens here too, on 2 different accounts.  My girl plays in one room and I in another.  It's definitely an issue.  Maybe they'll do something about it?  ....Eventually....?

Message 66 of 83 (674 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hi everyone,

Apologies I wasn't able to confirm sooner with you. We're are indeed aware of this issue but I'm unable to provide an update other than that we're still investigating.

Message 67 of 83 (656 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 Thanks mate. An acknowledgment from you guys is better than nothing. We really hope these bugs can be fixed soon!
Message 68 of 83 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not stopping me from enjoying the game but it's really infuriating I didnt work as hard as i did for the full ISB set and not be able to wear the whole set

Message 69 of 83 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Spicy_Boi52 Similar issue here, for me it's when I equip the Elegant Pants on my Republic pilot, after a game I'm back in my base flight suit, even if I play as Imp side. If I equip a basic green flight suit instead of the orange, it has no problem and stays on.
Message 70 of 83 (613 Views)