Bugged BF1/Origin account.

by Eximo007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bugged BF1/Origin account.

★★★★ Novice

Hello!

In BF1 half of my shoots not registered, no damage, no hitmarker but blood splash on moving targets like soldier, horse, plane (dusting). Made two video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzZlnGG8FpE , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSsd7b9Ofw Tried with fresh windows 10, just installed geforce driver and origin. No networking issue as you can see in the videos (net graph). My ping is 29, no packet lost, no lag. Trier two of my friends account. Those working fine on my PC. I let them play with my account. They also experiencing no damage, no hitmarker but blood splash on moving targets (with my account). I think my BF1/Origin account is bugged somehow. This is a very strange issue and it's only happens with my account.

Message 1 of 5 (1,347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bugged BF1/Origin account.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Eximo007,

Thanks for the response.

I would advise contacting EA Help via Live Chat to see if there are any other in depth steps that you can take to resolve this.

You can do so here:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

I hope this gets resolved for you.

Thanks Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,327 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Eximo007,

I watched the videos, and that does seem very odd.

Have you tried Uninstalling/Reinstalling Battlefield 1 to see if that helps?

Also, does this happen in every Server that you're able to join?

Thanks Standard smile

★★★★ Novice
Yes, every server, even US servers im from EU. Formated SSD fresh win 10 , just installed origin and geforce driver. But only with my account. Friend account is fine on my PC.
Message 3 of 5 (1,322 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Eximo007,

Thanks for the response.

I would advise contacting EA Help via Live Chat to see if there are any other in depth steps that you can take to resolve this.

You can do so here:

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

I hope this gets resolved for you.

Thanks Standard smile

★★★★ Novice

Tried the live chat. They gave me this.

"David
Okay thanks for your patience on this so far. So speaking to my consultant on this and informing them of the troubleshooting you have already performed, as from our side unfortunately we have no visibility on what is or is not registering correctly for you
David
in this case your shots
David
however
David
What I can suggest is to provide you with our community forums for Battlefield 1, on here our game devs monitor the forum posts for new or arising issues. I can suggest to try post this issue into the forums accompanied by the gameplay videos you provided me also to get this brought to their attention. Hopefully then the devs can take a look into this for you and further assist in relation to this or once you post it you can see how many other players may be affected also on this or players who have found a work around for it. But I would advise this to be the best way to proceed on this.

"David
However these may be telling you to contact not knowing you already have been in contact on this and just asking a consultant on this they also confirmed the best course of action here is to wait for a forum reply from devs to help address this. I know you have been waiting 3 weeks on this issue however I would need to ask you to please remain patient on the forum post as it has only been up a day and to perhaps update it stating you had been told to go to the forums to bug report this as custmer support offered troubleshooting to no avail of your issue getting resolved."

What a high quality service. /sThumbs down

Message 5 of 5 (1,291 Views)