Bug with PVZ hero selection

by abc819090055

Original Post

Bug with PVZ hero selection

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing a bug with my PvZ heroes game on my cell phone. Even though I have all 9 plant heroes unlocked, every week I have been cycling through only two heroes as my "hero of the week" (for a ticket bonus) for months (since at least Dec 2017)! One week I get Grass Knuckles, the next I get Nightshade, repeat ad nauseum. Strangely, this problem does not seem to be an issue with my zombie hero selection, only for the plant heroes. I reported this as a bug about a month ago from my phone, and the pattern has continued from that time. I really love this game a lot, but this is a really frustrating problem because it is a bit boring to play with the same two repeatedly, especially when the solar heroes are my favorite!

I'm not sure if it is related or not, but I think this issue began soon after I unlocked the final plant hero, Beta-Carrotina.

Please help!

Message 1 of 7 (1,830 Views)

Re: Bug with PVZ hero selection

★ Novice
I’ve been having the problem since January. It’s been driving me crazy since nightshade isn’t even my best hero. My only difference is I’ve seen it happen with my zombies too. My boyfriend said he was having the same problem too.
Message 2 of 7 (1,767 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, but sorry you are dealing with this too!

Thanks for posting. I'm hoping lots of people will post so they will see this is a legitimate issue and do something about it!!!

Message 3 of 7 (1,755 Views)

★ Pro

Hi @abc819090055 and @lapanda2468 , I have the same issue. I have not bothered so much, since Grass Knuckles and Night Cap are both my favorite heroes, so I had a great time, however, I understand how boring it can be to play repeatedly with a hero that you do not like, so I join your request. 

curiously, it seems that to all of us who have this error, it happens to us with the same heroes, GK and NC. 

I'm going to start placing pictures of the heroes, next to the weekly event card, so that the truth of the fact can be verified (although this should not be necessary, I suppose), but it would be good for you to do it too.

also go to '' Contact us '' and report the problem via email, I'm going to do it too.

must happen to many, but can not realize, I think I have this error since December, because now that I think about it a while ago I do not receive Chompzilla and another hero, but I had not realized  until I read here and pay attention, yes, it is true, the heroes of plants are repeated. 

I don't play with zombies very often, so I have no idea if they are also repeating

Message 4 of 7 (1,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow, it is really fascinating that it seems that we all seem to be stuck with the same two heroes!

thanks for joining my comment Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (1,714 Views)

★ Pro

Knuckles again this week 

Message 6 of 7 (1,674 Views)

★ Pro

Hi.

and after GK, again, Night Cap.

It has been like this for several months now.

I sent an email notifying the error, but, they don't provide an answer about bug topics, they say that we have to pay attention to the next updates, so we hope that for the next update the problem will be solved. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,650 Views)