Bug report

by smkr33ferG59

Original Post

Bug report

★★★ Newbie

Sims 3 mobile I can't throw a party even after choosing new traits, my sims were not in events and mainly it says it can't buy party decorations because "party theme requirements not met" I have 1 wedding and want to have another soon but I can't throw party's! I restarted , cleared cache, updated, etc.. I can't and tech support tokd me to write a bug report! Thanks a million!

Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

Re: Bug report

EA app Team
Hi @smkr33ferG59,

I understand the game is not the same without parties, so let's try to find out what's happening there.

Keep in mind you won't be able to buy party decorations until you have started a party. When you try to throw a party using the right menu, which error message do you get? Usually those can give you a clue on what's the reason you can't start a party.

Also, could you share some more details with us?:

- Do you remember having done the tutorial where the game explains parties?
- Have you ever thrown a party before in The Sims Mobile?
- What level are you at?
- Does it let you throw a different

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 2 of 4 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No I've never thrown a party, even if I chose new traits and my sims are free, I'm level 31 and didn't remember the tutorial
Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @smkr33ferG59,

Do you remember when was the last time you chose a trait for one of your Sims?

Could you give us some details of what happens when you try to host a party by going to the right menu, parties section and pressing the blue 'Host Weekly Party' button? Any message you get would be helpful to know Standard smile

Thanks!
-Mai
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)