Bug or Problem, With Need for speed payback in Xbox one s, 15th May 2019

by tunnarixx

Original Post

Bug or Problem, With Need for speed payback in Xbox one s, 15th May 2019

★★★ Newbie

Bug or Problem, With Need for speed payback in Xbox one s, 15th May 2019 :

In Journal / Activities > Drift zones, speed traps, speed runs and jumps.
None of the groups counts your achivements, but you have achieved/won the events.

For example I got over 500 and 300 thousands points more than the autolog and it didn't show it in the Drift zones area in activities !

Onc it showed it in the Drift zones.

I guess the problem started when I completed all the missions, because after that this problem accured.
There might bee another problem to that, I borrowed earlier same disc ( need for speed payback ) from library, but I checked the discs numbers and they were the same, nd the game worked fine ( I think ) !

In Journal / Activities > Speed traps, speed runs and jumps, hasn't been able to count achievements ( from the beginnig, to a point ) ?

Both discs are not knew, but there aren't a single scratch or something else on them.

Maybee a bug > In one Luggage mission ( I don't remeber wich ), I went to drive from found an luggage to find another and after about ten seconds, the game said " you are out of time " ? I solved the problem by leaving the luggage at last to find !

The game could bee very good, without theese problems ( or are I missing something ) ?

P.S Please would you bee kind, to answer this issue ( is there anything for me to do with this problem ) ?

Best Regardes

Marko Asikainen

Message 1 of 1 (295 Views)