Re: Bug in Battlefield 5 Weapon M1907 SF with Silencer

by S-R00P3

Original Post

Bug in Battlefield 5 Weapon M1907 SF with Silencer

★ Novice

I have found a bug in the weapon arsenal. I bought the weapon m1907 sf without the silencer that i have saw on the presentation picture.

Message 1 of 6 (1,184 Views)

Betreff: Bug in Battlefield 5 Weapon M1907 SF with Silencer

★★★ Novice
There are no actual silencers in BF V, i guess you saw just a muzzle skin.
Message 2 of 6 (1,128 Views)

★ Novice

Because I saw a silencer in the picture and wanted to use it, how do we want to keep it? As far as I know advertising must not be fooled! I was, however, from EA! Pay money and then not get what you see on the pictures? Very strong performance for otherwise 13,200 coins paid!

Message 3 of 6 (1,124 Views)

★★★ Guide

Could it be that the silencer pic is from one of the singleplayer campaigns? If so the result would be the same though, no silencer for multiplayer.

Message 4 of 6 (1,102 Views)

★★ Novice
No its not that. originally blued muzzle was like "supressor". Like in that armory's presentation pic. I bought that item because of that and it was like supressor in that picture. But after a while it turned into a totally different looking item.
Message 5 of 6 (1,054 Views)

Re: Bug in Battlefield 5 Weapon M1907 SF with Silencer

★★ Novice

That "silencer" is blued muzzle. It was originally looking like that in armory's presentation picture. But it seems that the visuals have been changed for some reason. Its sad, because the "silencer" like visual was the reason i bought that item.

Is there anybody who can answer this? What happened? Can i return this item and get my 2450cc back ? Because this item is not the same product anymore.
Message 6 of 6 (1,048 Views)