Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Panzerstorm bugs and Xbox shutdowns
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This level of bug severity only appears on Panzerstorm for me
What happens when the bug occurs? Lag spikes, Frame rate drop, render issues, loss of game control and the worst is full shutdown of my xbox when the game crashes
What should be happening instead? None of the above

I have attached a short clip of a time I spawned into Panzerstorm and my plane registered no textures.

What you don't see me trying to do but couldn't was, I could not move, bail out or even access the menu. Soon after (around halfway through the match) the game froze, my headset started blaring a buzzing noise, the game crashed and then out of nowhere my xbox turned off completely just as I go to the Xbox dashboard.

This has happened more than once in the past month and it only appears on Panzerstorm. I have gone out of my way to avoid this map but sometimes you cant when no other servers are available. Can someone in development please look into this issue. Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (253 Views)

Re: Bug causing Xbox complete shutdown

★ Novice

Having same issue.. they keep telling people to hard reboot there computers & consoles. (Oh gosh I didn't think of that)... come on EA its your servers boys figure it out don't treat us like we are stupid.

Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)