Bug/Glitch "Galactic Datacron Master" Achievement

by PoeticArrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug/Glitch "Galactic Datacron Master" Achievement

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have completed each planet's respective datacron master achievements however "Korriban Datacron Master" is not shown as completed under General ---> Exploration ---> Galactic Datacron Master (0/1).I tryed to interact with datacrons on every imp charachter I had but it didn't worked because I already have "Korriban Datacron Master" as completed in legacy.Please help.Attaching screenshots as proof.

Message 1 of 3 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bug/Glitch "Galactic Datacron Master" Achievement

@PoeticArrow 

if you actually started collecting these datacrons for this achievement back in 2011/2012 prior to legacy being introduced it is certainly possible that you can get into a bugged state as shown  even with being completed in 2017

try sending an email to support@swtor.com and detail the username etc and link to this thread that acknowledges the bugged state you are finding yourself in with the achievement.

Hopefully CS will see it is an easy fix for this issue and will assist sorting this for you.

Let me know how you get on with this.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (578 Views)

All Replies

@PoeticArrow 

if you actually started collecting these datacrons for this achievement back in 2011/2012 prior to legacy being introduced it is certainly possible that you can get into a bugged state as shown  even with being completed in 2017

try sending an email to support@swtor.com and detail the username etc and link to this thread that acknowledges the bugged state you are finding yourself in with the achievement.

Hopefully CS will see it is an easy fix for this issue and will assist sorting this for you.

Let me know how you get on with this.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

★ Novice

Problem was fixed.I thank you aswell for your help and support.

Message 3 of 3 (561 Views)