Bug - Daily Ads - No Reward (for ONLY one Ad)

by caleb_usher

Original Post

Bug - Daily Ads - No Reward (for ONLY one Ad)

★★★★★ Novice

Every morning I go through my usual routine for PvZH, which is to view ads and collect 100 gems. While I rarely encounter issues I've noticed over the past several weeks that one, and only one, ad ALWAYS fails to provide a gem reward on successful completion. After over a dozen such incidents I finally decided it was time to complain. I snapped a screenshot on my phone and have attached the offending ad to the post (see IMG_0989.PNG). Each time I finish watching the ad and click the close (X) button in the top right corner it exist me back into the PvZH main menu screen and NOT back into the "View Ads" sub-menu (where you are normally sent after you finish watching an ad). In addition, no gems are awarded and I cannot view another ad in its place (i.e. I could only collect, at most, 95 gems from watching ads at this point).

I should mention that there appears to be another ad for the EXACT same app/game, and while similar, this second ad DOES provide a reward on completion. So in order to prevent mixing-up the two ads I have attached a screenshot of the "working" ad to the thread (see IMG_0992.PNG).

In summary, please fix the issue preventing a gem reward from being issued on completion of watching the ad or simply remove this version of the ad, as noted, it appears to be a duplicate of another ad which works perfectly fine. As of right now I simply exit the ad the moment it starts as it's a waste of my time to even try watching it anymore.

For reference, I am running PvZH on an iPhone X.

Message 1 of 1 (582 Views)