Re: Broken packs

by paulio77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Broken packs - Screen goes black when opening

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the deluxe edition and can’t open my packs they just go black. If I delete and redownload will I lose my hut and be a pro progress. Also will I be compensated for this error because I spent t money to play early but can’t even play it. 

EA_Blueberry: Added text to post title

Message 1 of 5 (1,152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @josh272627.

You will not lose any HUT content by reinstalling. Please follow these steps exactly:

Delete anything NHL 21 related off your console.

Go to your consoles online store through a web browser and initiate the download.

Make sure the game and the update are both 100% installed. Do not enter the game while they are still installing.

Power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Try playing again and let me know if it's working or not.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,110 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

any joy getting it fixed? 

Message 2 of 5 (1,134 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @josh272627.

You will not lose any HUT content by reinstalling. Please follow these steps exactly:

Delete anything NHL 21 related off your console.

Go to your consoles online store through a web browser and initiate the download.

Make sure the game and the update are both 100% installed. Do not enter the game while they are still installing.

Power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

Try playing again and let me know if it's working or not.

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Hey, also my nhl 21 packs from the deluxe edition wont load without going to a black screen. Hopefully you can help!
Message 4 of 5 (1,081 Views)

Community Manager

@Mieds_2005 

An update will be released today at 10 AM PST to resolve this issue. You can also try the workaround I previously suggested. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,027 Views)