Bright pink menu colour change a bug?

by SvenJ007

Original Post

Re: Bright pink menu colour change a bug?

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Tried on another TV, same. Another player @CJBNZ has it on PC too. Strange
Message 31 of 41 (1,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have the same issue. Happens when my team is promoted to Premier league. All the color setting shift to a blinding color scheme. Hard to play! 
Definitely not a HDMI or TV issue. It’s a game setting, but not idea how to fix it. 

Anyone have any success with this?

Message 32 of 41 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also have this bright pink after updating my FIFA 21

Message 33 of 41 (1,482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I have a ps5. I quick simmed my pre season friendlies and suddently the screen flashed and changed to that horrible pink.

Message 34 of 41 (1,368 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please have your team look at this again. This is still happening on PC and it makes the game nauseating to look at. Seriously, I'm dizzy from all the neon and had to turn the game off.

I believe the trigger for the bug has been identified as when you get promoted to the Premier League (maybe any league change does it?). This happened to me after starting my 2nd season with my custom team. I started in the EFL Championship and won promotion to the Premier League. I think the menu colors were still okay initially at the start of the 2nd season, but either at the start of the Transfer Window or first regular match (not sure) is when it changed. The menu colors were fine during the whole 1st season before this point.

Please get this fixed.

EDIT: - I kept testing this and tried making a new manager career using Liverpool instead of a custom team. During the pre-season tournament, the menu colors are the normal dark theme. But as soon as the first regular season match is up, the color scheme changes to the neon pink/purple. I also tested this with player career and the same thing happens under the same conditions (pre-season normal, first regular game neon pink/purple).

Message 35 of 41 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I had the same issie.

After being promoted it went pink.

However i quick simmed my first 5-6 games and now its back to normal

Cheers

JT

Message 36 of 41 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pretty sure is cuz it notice you change the settings on sprint scalation shoot and passing 

Message 37 of 41 (935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And the Xbox s. I have the same problem. I have tried everything 

Message 38 of 41 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just got promoted to Premier League and having the same problem. FIFA 23 on the PS5.

Message 39 of 41 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. PS5. Promoted to premier. Exact same problem described by OP 2yrs ago. C'mon no fix?

Message 40 of 41 (372 Views)