Re: Bought the fortunes favor pack off the xbox store - no skin

by dabzalot12344

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought the fortunes favor pack off the xbox store - no skin

★ Novice

Hi, it's been a couple of days since i bought the fortunes favor pack, I received the 600 coins but no skin. Is there an issues with receiving the skin or am I suppose to do something else to have it added to my account?

Message 1 of 5 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @ltkitten

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we're able to look into here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (418 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ltkitten

When you've got the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. I'm afraid that missing content isn't something we're able to look into here on Answers HQ. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (419 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent I have the same issue. And my PlayStation plus exclusive packs are not showing on my PlayStation account either. Please help me with this. It's literally the only game i play 😅😭
Message 3 of 5 (365 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for your help Kent I got in contact with EA through Facebook messenger and sorted it out Standard smile 

Message 4 of 5 (355 Views)

Community Manager

@ltkitten 

Nice! That's good to hear. Thanks for following up and letting me know. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (293 Views)